Energy-saving coating Proterm Standard
The basic modification of the material, designed for heat insulation of pipelines, metal structures, roofs, window frames, including polyvinyl-chloride window frames, and any surfaces made of "non-breathable material" (metal, polymers etc.)
This coating surpasses all other known heat-insulating materials not only in its application opportunities, but also in its unique properties. The coating PROTERM® STANDARD is used for solving main tasks at heat insulation of:
- interior cold-water supply and hot-water supply systems;
- steam pipelines;
- environment control and ventilation systems in residential and public buildings;
- processing equipment and facilities at oil-and-gas industry enterprises;
- cooling systems in refrigerators.
The peculiar properties of the energy-saving coating PROTERM® make it indispensable at installation of water supply systems: it keeps the required temperature of hot-water pipelines and prevents condensate formation on cold water pipes, which is required by construction regulations.
Energy-saving coatings PROTERM® can be applied with painter's tools or with airless sprayers.
Methods of application:
- Pneumatic method – the pressure is 1.5 – 3.5 atm;
- Airless method – the pressure is 80-110 bar, nozzle diameter (inches) – 0.013, 0.015, 0.017;
- Spray angle is 20, 30, 40 depending on the shape of the surface to be coated;
- Manual method – applied with a roll (napless, preferably velour) or natural-fiber brush;
- During application a smooth wet layer without gaps, drips, shagreen or other defects should be formed.
Main parameters of application:
- The coating is applied at ambient temperature: from +7˚С to +40˚С and atmosphere relative humidity not above 80 %;
- Do not apply the coating on damp surface and at wind velocity over 10 m/sec;
- The coating is applied on surfaces with temperature: from +7˚С to +150˚С;
- Temperature of the surface to be coated should be 5˚С higher than the dew point temperature;
- Recommended wet layer thickness: 0.5 mm – 1.0 mm;
- Recoating interval at tв= +20˚С: 24 hours;
- Theoretical material consumption: 1.2-1.5 l/m2; 0.5-0.7 kg/m2 - at 1 mm thick layer;
- Basic color of coating — white, RAL coloring is acceptable;
- Solvent — water;
After drying the coating layer operates within the temperature range: from -40˚С to +200˚С;
- Transport conditions: from +7˚С to +40˚С.
Material PROTERM® STANDARD should be stored in warm, closed and well-ventilated areas.
The product is packed in air-tight plastic containers of 5, 10 and 20 liters.
The storage time of the packed material while maintaining all conditions is 12 months.
Other product modifications: