Energy-saving coating PROTERM ANTICONDENSATE
Heat-insulating material, preventing condensate formation on surface.
This modification was designed to solve the problem of condensate formation on the surface of household appliances and industrial equipment made of metal, plastic etc.
The peculiar properties of the PROTERM® coating make it indispensable at water supply systems installation: it keeps the required temperature and prevents condensate formation on cold water pipes.
The recommended coating thickness should be not less than 3-4 mm.
PROTERM® ANTICONDENSATE modification is successfully used for heat insulation of:
- interior cold-water supply systems;
- environment control and ventilation systems in residential and public buildings;
- processing equipment and facilities at oil-and-gas industry enterprises;
- cooling systems in refrigerators.
Energy-saving coatings PROTERM® can be applied with painter's tools or with airless sprayers.
Methods of application:
- Pneumatic method – the pressure is 1.5 – 3.5 atm;
- Airless method – the pressure is 80-110 bar, nozzle diameter (inches) – 0.013, 0.015, 0.017;
- Spray angle is 20, 30, 40 depending on the shape of the surface to be coated;
- Manual method – applied with a roll (napless, preferably velour) or natural-fiber brush;
- During application a smooth wet layer without gaps, drips, shagreen or other defects should be formed.
Main parameters of application:
- The coating is applied at ambient temperature: from +10˚С to +45˚С and atmosphere relative humidity not above 80 %;
- Do not apply the coating on damp surface and at wind velocity over 10 m/sec;
- The coating is applied on surfaces with temperature: from +10˚С to +45˚С, the temperature of the surface to be coated should be 5˚С higher than the dew point temperature;
- Recommended wet layer thickness: 0.5 mm – 1.0 mm;
- Recoating interval at tв= +20˚С: 24 hours;
- Theoretical material consumption: 1.2-1.5 l/m2; 0.5-0.7 kg/ m2 - at 1 mm thick layer;
- Basic color of coating — white, RAL coloring is acceptable;
- Solvent - water;
After drying the coating layer operates within the temperature range: from -30˚С to +45˚С;
- Transport conditions: from +7˚С to +40˚С.
Material PROTERM® ANTICONDENSATE should be stored in warm, closed and well-ventilated areas.
The product is packed in air-tight plastic containers of 5, 10 and 20 liters.
The storage time of the packed material while maintaining all conditions is 12 months.
Other product modifications: