Energy-saving coating PROTERM ANTICOR
Heat-insulating material for treating rust-prone surfaces.
PROTERM® ANTICOR converts and solves rust on surfaces, which are exposed to the impacts of aggressive environment, are used in conditions of high humidity or are poorly prepared for further treatment.
For reasons of economy, the material is applied as one of the first layers.After that, the PROTERM® STANDARD material can be used.PROTERM® ANTICOR modification provides:
- heat insulation and anticorrosion protection of all types of rust-prone metal surfaces;
- insulation and anticorrosion protection of utility and industrial pipelines;
- service life extension of metal structures and objects, such as garages and hangars;
- heat insulation of various vehicles and containers.
Energy-saving coating PROTERM® ANTICOR:
- is highly adhesive to metal surfaces;
- is UV-resistant and resistant to alkaline and saline solutions;
- can be applied to rusty surfaces without preliminary priming;
- prevents moisture penetration into an enclosing structure, preserving its perfect condition for many years;
- insulates hard-to-reach places due to the thin layer;
- creates no additional load on the insulated surface due to minimum weight and minimum thickness of the applied layer;
- forms a smooth, elastic surface and has aesthetic appearance.
Energy-saving coatings PROTERM® can be applied with painter's tools or with airless sprayers.
Methods of application:
- Pneumatic method – the pressure is 1.5 – 3.5 atm;
- Airless method – the pressure is 80-110 bar, nozzle diameter (inches) – 0.013, 0.015, 0.017;
- Spray angle is 20, 30, 40 depending on the shape of the surface to be coated;
- Manual method – applied with a roll (napless, preferably velour) or natural-fiber brush;
- During application a smooth wet layer without gaps, drips, shagreen or other defects should be formed.
Main parameters of application:
- The material is applied at ambient temperature: from +7˚С to +40˚С and atmosphere relative humidity not above 80 %;
- Do not apply the coating on damp surface and at wind velocity over 10 m/sec;
- The coating is applied on surfaces with temperature: from +7˚С to +150˚С;
- The temperature of the surface to be coated should be 5˚С higher than the dew point temperature;
- Recommended wet layer thickness: 0.5 mm – 1.0 mm;
- Recommended recoating interval at tв= +20˚С: 24 hours;
- Theoretical material consumption: 1.2-1.5 l/m2; 0.5-0.7 kg/ m2 - at 1 mm thick layer;
- Basic color of coating — white, RAL coloring is acceptable;
- Solvent — water;
- After drying the coating layer operates within the temperature range: from -40˚С to +200˚С;
- Transport conditions: from +7˚С to +40˚С.
Material PROTERM® ANTICOR should be stored in warm, closed and well-ventilated areas.
The product is packed in air-tight plastic containers of 5, 10 and 20 liters.
The storage time of the packed material while maintaining all conditions is 12 months.
Other product modifications: